Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Race Card

Out of all the possible reactions to the new conservative cartoon, “The Les Dowrey Show,” there is one thing that I never saw coming- the race card. Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s the liberal’s favorite trump card to play for anything and everything, but never in my wildest imaginations did I think I would be called a racist. Then again, imagine how Herman Cain must feel.

In the second episode of the show, Les Dowrey goes to the scene of the occupy Wall Street protests only to discover the stinky unemployed hippy protest is really a zombie outbreak. To save the world from the Zombies, Les Dowrey takes them to the one place where they are guaranteed not find any brains to eat- The Democratic National Convention. Think about all the possible reactions you could have to that episode… “That’s ridiculous!”…. “The protestors are too lazy to even be Zombies!”…. “Zombies smell better!”…Those are the reactions I assumed I would get, but no…leave it to some wild-eyed liberal to write me the following e-mail:

“To Whom It May Concern,


I was appalled today when I saw your show on Youtube. At first what seemed like innocent conservative psycho-babble, quickly turned into a vile minstrel show depicting our dear President, Barack Obama, as some sort of Big Lipped, Big Eared Aunt Jemima look-a-like that would make the likes of Republicans leaders like David Duke and Jesse Helms proud! You might as well have given him big red lips and a sign that said ‘Porch Monkey’ on it.

On top of your incredibly racist depiction of the President, it seems like in every episode of your new so-called Tea Party Cartoon, the progressives and liberal characters are given an effete and stereo typical ‘homosexual’ voice. What are you trying to say with this? First, not every Liberal is a homosexual, and secondly, even if they were- what’s the big deal?

Between the racism and homophobia, it is obvious that you are as narrow and close-minded as the Tea Party you claim to represent!”

Can you believe that e-mail? It’s unbelievable to me how quickly the liberals will play the race card, or attack the Tea Party as being homophobic or racist. Even crazier, they stand side-by-side with the Occupy Wall Street movement, which is obviously anti-semitic! It just goes to show you that liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

With that being said, I invite you to watch the Les Dowrey Show for yourself and see what you think.


1 comments:

Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment